How MIS supports a business organization which you are familiar with.
(1) Cover page: Title of the course report. Student name.
(2) Table of contents.
● Introduction (company’s background – no confidential information)
● Overview of the business processes
● Diagram for the major business process (see examples in the textbook, e.g., the flowcharts on page 91, for business processes. If your organization has complex business processes, you may choose the major business process for this part.)
● Descriptions of the information system
(Follow the five components: hardware, software, data, computerized business process, and people. Please note that the hardware and software should include computer networks as discussed in Chapter 5)
● Values of the MIS for strategic competitiveness of the organization (i.e., MIS alignment with the business strategies; tangible and intangible benefits of the system)
● Issues of the MIS in the organization (Usability, reliability, information quality, ethics, security, global, cultural, user training, etc.)
● Opportunities of the applications of information technology (devices and software systems) to improve the MIS and your recommendations for the organization.
● Samples of business processes, if any
● Samples of useful supporting material, if any
● Hardware specifications and software screenshots samples
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.