Directions for Assignment 4 / Part 1: Unit Plan
Profile of Students
1. Begin by selecting a target age group of learners. If your plan involved adults provide information about this group. Provide a description of the developmental needs and characteristics of the target group (e.g., languages and special needs).
2. Discuss the concepts and themes related to each of the subject areas that would appropriate for the target group of
3. Provide a brief statement that describes the outcomes, and how it contributed to selecting the theme or topic for the unit.
4. Provide a rationale for the theme or topic that you selected. Identify the reasons for your selection (e.g., what guided the selection of the topic?). Include in your rationale a description of how the theme or topic responds to the learner’s interests and characteristics. Explain how the theme or topic provides for the integration of the target subject areas (e.g., in what way does the theme foster integration of the subject areas?)
Unit Overview and Design
1. In a narrative, provide an Overview of the unit. Include the following in your overview:
1. Description of the theme or topic
2. Why the theme or topic is meaningful for the selected group of learners
3. How the theme or topic links with other subject areas.
2. Provide a description of the Unit Goals, including a summary of the unit
3. Identify the Instructional Standards that are met through the unit.
4. Based on the identified unit goals, create a Sequence of the five lesson plans and related concepts to ensure coherence and required prior knowledge. Provide a rationale that describes why the five lessons follow a particular sequence. Include a diagram or graphic to demonstrate how concepts are aligned throughout the lessons.
5. Develop learning experiences that require students to demonstrate a variety of applicable skills and competencies. Be sure to include three or more types of skills or competencies as targeted in the lesson or unit. Provide a statement that describes why you consider that students will be able to achieve the target goals. Comment on how activities and resources would allow students to meet the target expectations.
6. Incorporate cross-disciplinary activities in the instruction as a means to help students apply content
7. Include a matrix that aligns skills and competencies to the lesson or unit objectives and assessment.
8. Specify the accommodations and modifications that you are providing to support language development in instruction.
9. Describe the materials selected that support the standards-based learning objectives and variety of learning needs.
10. Describe the questions and standards-aligned materials that you will use to promote critical thinking.
11. Describe the opportunities that learners have to practice the use of academic language/vocabulary in the content area that will lead to mastery of content and skills.
12. Identify appropriate formative assessments to monitor learning during the implementation of the unit activities
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.