My Selected Sector: Food Manufacturing (Australian)
In particular, here is what you are expected to do:
1) Discuss the rationale and the theoretical underpinnings of the Carbon Tax and the Direct Action Plan. Compare them and their expected effects.
2) Choose a sector They have to be Australian due to the focus on comparing the two types of Australian climate change policies. —- (My Selected Sector is Food Manufacturing)!!
3) Carefully discuss the predicted climate change impacts of both the Carbon Tax and the Direct Action Plan in Australia on your chosen sector.
4) Identify various risks and opportunities for the chosen sector in a carbon-constrained world, i.e. the threats climate change is posing on your company/sector, and the potential ways that the company/sector could take advantage of the developments.
5) Based on your own research and understanding, outline appropriate adaptation strategies, and justify them. You are expected to draw some conclusions, policy recommendations, suggestions for improvement, etc.
– Title page
– Introduction, aim, the structure of the essay
– Overview of the sector
– Predicted climate impacts on the case
– Impacts of carbon policies (Carbon tax, Direct Action, and importantly, their comparison using your own research, your own thinking, and your own words)
– Risks and opportunities in a carbon constrained world
– Adaptation strategies
– Conclusions and recommendations, again using your own thinking and words
– Reference List (10 min)
– Appendices (if any)
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.