Threats and Mitigation Strategies
Talley Medical Surgical Eyecare Associates, PC May 2019 Unauthorized Access/Disclosure Breach
1. Conduct research to capture the organization’s infrastructure and processes, the threats to personal health information (PHI) and determine a strategy to mitigate the threats you anticipate. This research will go into the technical report (or white paper, nine to 10 pages excluding cover sheet, references, and any appendices) in accordance with the directions in Steps 5. After the paper is written, you will create a one-page executive summary of the paper. It will be part of the technical report document, immediately after the cover sheet and before the text of the report.
Step 5:- Develop Analysis of Threats to the Organization’s Information Systems Infrastructure
Topics to Address in the Description of Threats and Mitigation Strategies
2. Describe potential threats to the organization’s critical mission areas. These may include sloppy information security practices, insider threats, or hackers wishing to steal personal data. Relate these threats to the vulnerabilities in the CIA triad.
3. Describe how the organization restricts access to protect billing and PHI. Explain the organization’s processes and workflows to safeguard PHI, specifically the use of passwords, password management, and password protection in an identity management system.
4. Define the access management system. What types of access control management, to include access control lists in operating systems, role-based access controls, files, and database access controls will it take to ensure that access is limited to those with a need to know?
5. Define factor authentication systems. How do common factor authentication mechanisms, to include multifactor authentication practices, safeguard sensitive information for an organization like this?
6. Discuss strategic considerations and provide recommendations. Review the mission and organization structure of your organization as well as roles within the organization, and recommend accesses, restrictions, and conditions for each role
7. Discuss the manager’s risk considerations. What will happen if the CIO and the leaders do nothing and decide to accept the risks? Could the CIO transfer, mitigate, or eliminate the risks? What are the projected costs to address the risks?
The deliverables for this project include:
1. Technical report: A nine- to 10-page double-spaced Word document with citations in APA format. The page count does not include the cover sheet, executive summary, figures, diagrams, tables, or the references section.
2. Executive summary: This will be a single double-spaced page, and in the same document as the technical report, located immediately following the cover sheet and before the text of the report.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.