Instructions: Use Handout Provided.
– Step 1, What is an Archetype?
Provide a 4 -5 sentence explanation of what an archetype is and how archetypes are depicted or explored in works of art creators, designers, and or artists. Bullet points submissions will NOT be accepted.
– Step 2, Select an Archetype for your Journey.
Please, select an archetype from the list below: That you coincide best with your personality. Also, tell us why it coincides with personality. 4-5 complete sentences required for full credit. Bullet points submissions will NOT be accepted.
The Artist as Sage
The Artist as Explorer
The Artist as Outlaw
The Artist as Magician
The Artist as Hero
The Artist as Lover
The Artist as Jester
The Artist as Everyman
The Artist as Caregiver
The Artist as themselves an “Artist.”
The Artist as Innocent
– Step 3, Select ONE image from Chapters 1 through 13 in Living with Art by Mark Geitlein 12thedition.
You will use the same image to complete the assignment. Do not select a different image 1/2 way through the assignment. The image needs to be the same for all steps.
– Step 4, Describe the work you selected. (The description must include 3 or more points featured on the LibGuide for full credit)
– Step 5, Analyze the work you selected (The description must include 3 or more points featured on the LibGuide for full credit)
– Step 6, Interpretet the work you selected (The description must include 3 or more points featured on the LibGuide for full credit)
– Step 7, Evaluate the work you selected (The description must include 3 or more points featured on the LibGuide for full credit)
– Step 8, What is the connection between the work you selected and the archetype you chose? Provide, three or more examples in complete sentences to prove your point of view along with full support using references and research. (2 paragraphs- 25 points)
– Step 9, What was going on in the world socially, politically, historically, scientifically, religiously, philosophically, artistically, and or other origins and or developments, etc. that would motivate an artist or a group of artists to create a work of art like the one you selected? How is this new knowledge connected to your archetype? Provide, three examples or more for each question in complete sentences to prove your point along with full support using references and research.
– Step 10, Cite your research and resources.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.