Design Alternatives & Constraints
• 8-10 pages report in length, excluding figures, tables,
• Executive summary (max 1/2 page), cover page, and table of content are needed but are not included within the page equations and references. limit count.
• Report should emphasize the design alternatives considered and the criteria used to select a “best” alternative.
• Report should also emphasize all relevant design constraints
• Project management aspects of the selected design should be outlined, including tasks breakdown, work schedule, team members’ roles, and resource identification,
• Describe your progress on the project so far and the meetings conducted with your Mentor(s). State your challenges and how to overcome them.
•different place of sources (books, journals, magazines,,,)
****[3 Designs choose the best one then write it’s constraints]
(the constraints are the limitations to reach the objective of the project. the thing that will prevent or delay you from reaching the goals. Such as government rolls regarding creating components or wast quantity and so on,,,)
I have uploaded:
1- project description
2- Literature review
3- two Lecture notes (Design constraints & Decision making and selection)
4- previous assignment > to know how it should look like
5- pdf where you will find good sources
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.