Major Assignment #2 [15%]
Length: 1000 words [4-41/2 pages with standard formatting]
This is your first essay assignment. The text you will be writing about is your choice of one movie or one episode of a television show [not a series and not a reality television show; it needs to be a fictional show with characters and a plot].
The essay needs
1. pre-writing/brainstorming so that you can find a good text.
2. a good title
3. fully developed and unified paragraphs
4. formal tone and point of view
5. to underline the structure of the essay: the thesis statement and each topic sentence
6. do not underline the first sentence of the introductory paragraph and the concluding paragraph: neither has topic sentences.
7. an introductory paragraph, ending with a one-sentence thesis statement
8. each middle paragraph needs to begin with a one-sentence topic sentence
9. a concluding paragraph
10. correct/standard presentation [see the style sheet]
11. if you use quotations from the movie/show, be as accurate as possible, and integrate/format them; no documentation is needed.
12. a Works Cited page is not needed unless you use secondary sources. The movie/television show is a primary, not a secondary source.
13. research is not needed, wanted, or encouraged for this essay, as it has the great potential for weakening the essay, by overshadowing your own ideas, by increasing your workload, and by causing plagiarism. If you do use research/secondary sources, through either quotations or paraphrases, they will be part of the evaluation process—eg. are they relevant? Formatted correctly? Have credible sources been used? Etc. Also, you are limited to only two outside sources.
14. to show an understanding of your reading audience. Don’t assume readers have seen your text, but neither fill the essay with too much description/plot summary at the expense of analysis.
Topics: Choose ONE of the following two topics
1. Who/what is the antagonist of your text and why? Defend your choice by keeping in mind the characteristics of an antagonist, which include considering what the protagonist wants, if the protagonist defeats the antagonist, or is overcome by the antagonist, etc.
2. Analyze the importance of a minor character in your text. To find an argument and focus for your thesis consider such factors as is this character important in advancing the plot? Does the minor character play a major role in developing the character of the protagonist? Is the minor character a flat or a round character, etc?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.