The student will identify a major ethical dilemma in nursing facing the profession of nursing and succinctly : Analyses of Ethical Dilemma PowerPoint Presentation Is: ( GUN REFORM IN USA) analyze and discuss the issue using supporting professional documentation using scholarly nursing research and evidenced-based practice information. (1 points)
· The position presentation proposes a thesis statement.
The presentation addresses the following:
· Describes and analyzes the ethical issue using either the Utilitarian or the Deontological approach. (1 points)
· Takes a pro or con view of the issue and provides the argument in support of your view. (1 point)
· How might strategies be used to prevent or to minimize conflict? What strategies might be applied if conflict does arise? (1 points)
· The ethical dilemma in nursing considered important in today’s health care organization. (1 points)
· How might ethical dilemma in nursing alter your way of caring for patients in nursing? (1 points)
· The presentation lists major points in the slides, including detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point. (1 point)
· The presentation includes videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate. (1 point)
· The members do not read from the slides or note cards.
Analyses of Ethical Dilemma PowerPoint Presentation Is: ( GUN REFORM IN USA)
Organization/Development (5 points)
· The presentation is 12 to 15 Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides in length and includes detailed speaker notes on each slide. (1 point)
· Adheres to time limit (1 point)
· The power point follows guidelines for P/P. Colors, font,6 items max per slide, background, etc. (1 point)
· Each section of the proposal provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points. (1 point)
· Each section of the proposal is logical, flows, and reviews the major points. (1
Mechanics (5 points)
The presentation—including the title page, Minimum 10 peer reviewed references, tables, any appendixes, or images—is consistent with APA 6th edition guidelines as directed by the facilitator. The presentation is laid out with effective use of
headings, font styles, and white space. (3 points)
· Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct. (2 points
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.