Please see the assignment below.
Screening Brief Intervention & Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
These questions have been prepared to serve as a guide as you watch the series of videos/trainings assigned in Session 6. Once you have watched the videos, please complete this essay.
1. How does the SBIRT assessment (screening) correlate with the DSM-5 criteria for a substance use disorder?
2. How do the criteria in DSM-5 move from the previous focus on a dependency model of substance abuse?
3. In considering the Brief Negotiation Interview (BNI) and SBIRT assessment, what social work skills are inherent in these screening methods?
4. How do you feel about asking clients/patients about their substance use?
5. When you encounter resistance, how can you meet the client/patient where they are to decrease and encourage a motivation for change?
6. Why is incorporating SBIRT important in the clinic setting?
7. In what way would you incorporate SBIRT training in your current field education setting?
Please submit a 4-5 page essay uploaded to Blackboard prior to class the week of Session 10. The essay should fully answer the above questions and reflect application of what you learned from the SBIRT training videos in Session 6. The essay should be double-spaced using size 12-point Times New Roman font. Please include a cover page (not included in the page count). Be sure to use APA style formatting.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.