· global health problem
· To demonstrate knowledge and application of key competencies from the semester
Paper Requirements (if applicable to problem)
o Overview of paper
· Background (Problem):
o Provide description of chosen health problem and the demographic it affects
§ How does this problem vary worldwide?
§ What are the causes of the problem?
o Include scientific literature that highlights the significance of the problem
§ Why is this a global health problem? Be sure to include statistics outside of the US population
o Include relevant statistics from reliable sources of public health information
· Intervention (Solution; break into separate paragraphs, as needed):
o Provide detailed descriptions of:
§ What the solution is
§ How the solution would be implemented
§ The players that would need to be involved
· These groups should be ones in which we have discussed this semester
§ The estimated cost associated with the proposed solution (this is an estimated cost— it is recommended to include the price for one of the resources used for the solution for a general idea)
§ Why this solution should be considered
§ The benefits of the solution
o Are there any moral or ethical concerns?
o Include any other pertinent information
o Standard conclusion—tie paper contents back to solution and introduction
· 1500 words (minimum)
· APA citations (this includes in-text citations—if you have any questions, please email me)
o Points WILL be deducted if other reference styles are used (including MLA)
· Cover page and References (do not count in 1500-word count)
· Double spaced, 12-point font, Times New Roman, 1-inch margins, submitted in Microsoft Word
· Use the third person (he, she, it, they)—not “I” or “we” (first person) or “you” (second person); Do not write “I think” or “in my opinion.”
· Use a consistent tense throughout
· Avoid clichés, jargon, and slang
· Proofread and edit carefully and thoroughly. Make use of Word Document prompts to catch grammar and spelling errors
· This must be your own work with correct citations
o All papers submitted will be checked for plagiarism
· All sources must be reputable please check with me if you are questioning any
· Do not wait until the last minute to pull this together; it takes time and effort to craft high quality writing
· Paraphrase judiciously (be sure to cite where the information came from) and use direct quotes sparingly, only when
· Limiting solution to the US (cannot be primary population discussed in paper)
Do not plagiarize by using another person’s ideas or words OR previous work (for this class or another class
appropriate. The bulk of your paper should not be direct quotes. YOUR PAPER IS ONLY ALLOWED TO HAVE A MAXIMUM OF TWO DIRECT QUOTES (one sentence each).
· The solution may be a well-known “answer” to the problem at hand; if you would like to create a hypothetical solution, please ask for my approval beforehand. Though it may be a creative idea, there will have to be sufficient evidence available to support an idea that the proposed solution may work
· Develop your idea into a coherent, in-depth and thorough discussion in a minimum of 1500 words; however, you should focus on quality, not quantity of words.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.