This paper is cumulative – it covers the content of the entire course. Answer the following question in a paper that is three pages long.
Question: Choose one major development in world history (for example, you could use imperialism, capitalism, socialism, slavery, etc.). How did this development come to shape world history?
– Remember that as a cumulative paper, this paper should at least mention information from all three sections of the course (early modern era, nineteenth century, twentieth century).
– The paper should be written in Microsoft Word format, with double spacing and one-inch margins. The font should not be smaller than a font size 11, and not larger than a font size 12.
– Papers shorter than three pages, or significantly longer, will receive deductions. Citations, a title, and your name will not count towards the page length.
– Your paper should include an introduction, a thesis statement (in your introduction paragraph), body paragraphs, topic sentences for all body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
– Use the textbook and remember to cite them! Consultation of sources not on the course reading list is neither required nor rewarded. All citations should be in Chicago style. Please use the “notes and bibliography” system. Thus, your paper will need to have a bibliography and footnotes.
– All papers will run through Turnitin, a plagiarism detection software.
***BOOK FOR SOURCES AND INFORMATION: A History of World Societies, Volume 2: Since 1450 Eleventh Edition by Merry E. Wiesner-Hanks, Patricia Buckley Ebrey, Roger B. Beck, Jerry Davila, Clare Haru Crowston, and John P. McKay
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.