This class is aligned with the coffee shop project at LSUS . Thus, the class final project must be practically connected with the real coffee shop project at LSUS. Students will work individually for final project. All students are strongly encouraged to start the analysis at least two weeks prior to the deadline.
▪ Topic: How to Motivate LSUS Coffee Shop Employees?
▪ Project overview: Motivation is a simple idea that is difficult to put into practice. To motivate means to instill a desire within a person that encourages the person to act. In the management field, employees’ motivation rests on the idea that they are driven to achieve their own ends and satisfy their own needs. They will give up some control over their own behavior to organizations they join because they believe they will have greater opportunities to achieve their goals and meet their needs by joining an organization than by not joining.
▪ The role of hospitality supervisor: In motivating employees, the role of the supervisor is critical. Supervisors must (1) understand what employees need and want so that rewards can be aligned with these interests, (2) know what tools are at their disposal to help motivate employees, (3) understand how employees react to both financial and nonfinancial rewards and how these rewards motivate employees to perform, (4) understand how their roles as supervisors and leaders are critical for doing all of this effectively and in a way that is seen as fair.
▪ Final project purpose: Each student will need to create systems to motivate LSUS coffee shop employees based on both what they’ve learned from the class and external research on the employee motivation systems implemented by at least two coffee shop companies (e.g., any information about the system can be accessed through various mediums, such as news articles on the internet, the companies’ official websites, and other publication outlets). The final project will be responsible for the following outline.
▪ Use the template provided as a guideline for the minimum required. The template will be provided on Moodle. Please feel free to expand as needed.
▪ Font: 12 pt, Times New Roman, Double spaced, Title Page, Reference Page, and less than 5 pages (excluding title and reference pages)
▪ The format of your document must follow the General American Psychological Association (APA) Guidelines shown at http://www.apastyle.org/ All information presented in your case should be properly cited.
▪ Final project must be submitted via the course website by 11:55 PM CST on the due date. Failure to submit final project by deadline (without prior notification and documentation) will result in the enforcement of a late penalty (see the Course Policies).
Final Project outline
Describe the importance of motivation in the coffee shop industry and the role of the supervisor in this context
Employee Motivation System Analysis:
Analyze the employee motivation systems of two coffee shop companies. Based on what we’ve learned from this course, describe the pros and cons of each system. Describe how each coffee shop company develops distinctive competencies and achieves competitive advantages through the training books; In other words, how are the training books supporting the coffee shop companies?
Recommendations and Implementations:
Propose recommendations along with their anticipated pros and cons for the development of the LSUS coffee shop employee motivation system (e.g., based on the pros and cons of the employee motivation systems you find and analyze in the “Employee Motivation System Analysis” section). Integrate all recommendations for formulating the feasible implementation for LSUS coffee shop employees.
References, in text citation, document format, following APA guidelines.
Minimum 3 citations
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.