Subject would be Greek civilization
this is an analytic paper
Further, you may not use any online resources except for the online readings; this includes Wikipedia (an unreliable website anyway), online dictionaries, online mythology websites, etc. DO NOT USE THE INTERNET! (Your paper will be penalized 5% for using online sources.)
* The topic is deliberately open so that you can explore your own ideas within the topic to fit your interests.
* The topic also has some accompanying questions: you should not simply respond to all of the questions posed in the topic; they are there simply to help get your ideas turning.
Literature can often be used as a socializing force. That is, a society will often use a text to reinforce social attitudes, to teach youths, and sometimes to oppress people. Similarly, a text can often have a socializing effect without intending to do so, or can actually challenge social attitudes. Keep in mind that the reinforcement or challenging of social or cultural attitudes can happen without governmental leaders, parents/families, or individuals realizing it.
For this paper, you must use Aeschylus’s Oresteia or Aristophanes’s Lysistrata plus one other text from the course and discuss the ways these texts reinforce or challenge ancient Greek attitudes, ideologies, taboos, morals, etc.
Hint: This topic will be easier if you choose your texts based on a similar theme. In other words, with only four pages, it will be very difficult to argue how Aeschylus does X and Euripides does Y. It will be easier to show how Plato and Euripides both do Z.
* Present a strong, relevant thesis statement.
* Make a clear argument that is the focus of the entire essay.
* And make sure that it relates to the topic above.
* Use direct quotes and specific examples to support your thesis and properly cite the quotes (e.g. book number and line number, act number and line number, etc.).
* Use at least two different ancient sources and properly cite the sources.
* 3-4 pages, double-spaced (no extra spaces between paragraphs)
* 12 pt. Times New Roman font (this is no longer MS Word’s default font!)
* 1” margins
* Underlined or italicized title
The books are in this account
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.