until chapter xxiv
Write a two to three page essay (500 to 750 words) that answers the following questions after reading Gonzalez’s Introduction:
1. Purpose: Why is the book being written?
2. Focus: What major themes does the author propose to cover? To phrase this question in other ways:
What issues are to be dealt with? Who or what is to be examined or studied? What is the time frame? Where will it take place?
3. Perspective: Who or what is the author arguing for or against? Is the author arguing something different than what was written before?
1. In your answers to each question above, make sure you are thorough in your information and as specific as possible: incorporate examples to support your understanding.
2. Deal with the author on his terms, not yours.
3. This is not an assignment on what you think or feel about the issues raised.
4. Do not begin your answers with a story about what you think.
5. Be direct – look at how the author answers each question.
6. Use specific examples to support how you think the author is answering the questions asked and use quotation marks.
7. Learn to read for meaning by paying attention to vocabulary and its use.
8. Try to follow the logic of argumentation by learning to connect the three (p,f,p) together. (p,f,p = purpose, focus, perspective)
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.