In every reflection you MUST cite the textbook. Material cited must be paraphrased, not quoted. There should be no less than two citations per journal entry. Direct quotes will result in a loss of 1 point per quote.
Textbook: Psychology 2e. OpenStax, 2020. Rice University. ISBN-10: 9781975076450
The free online book is located at this link:
THE REFLECTION IS FOR CHAPTER 9, 11, and 12.
Each of these reflections will be personal expressions of your learning. By reflecting on what you have learned, you can track the progress you’ve made. This experience will also allow you to notice the gaps in your knowledge and skills.
You must include all of the required elements in each reflection to earn full credit. Keep in mind that this assignment is NOT a research paper that should be filled with various citations, but a simple reference to the material is appropriate. This will allow you to practice APA style and the synthesis of your thoughts with psychological content. Remember this is a reflective process in which you should think about how that topic impacts your life. You can also reflect upon any questions or challenges you had while learning the material. There is no specific question you have to answer. This is a self-guided process in which you are authoring.
Your reflection journals SHOULD NOT be:
• Book reports. The biggest mistake students make with this assignment is submitting a three paragraph book report which includes every definition they can find about the topic. I already know the definitions….I want to know what YOU think about those topics.
• Personal stories. This assignment required you to understand the material enough to personally reflect on it, but it is not limited to your personal thoughts, opinions or anecdotal stories. You MUST integrate the course material into your journaling. This also means you must cite information from the textbook into each entry
(REQUIRED) Instructions for writing assignments
• Your answers MUST combine personal experience/opinion and class material.
• In every reflection you MUST cite the textbook. Material cited must be paraphrased, not quoted. There should be no less than two citations per journal entry. Direct quotes will result in a loss of 1 point per quote.
• You must cite your sources in the body of the paper (in-text citation) and in a corresponding reference at the end of the reflection using APA format.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.