Introduction & Thesis:
• For a 10-page paper, your introduction should not exceed one paragraph.
• The purpose of your introduction is to (1) state the problem and (2) provide your thesis. It should be brief and to the point.
Body of the Paper:
• Divide your paper into manageable, relatively self-contained subsections. Each subsection will be roughly 3 pages long.
• Figure out the main points you want to make any each subsection. Each point will be developed by one or more paragraphs.
• Each paragraph should develop one idea. That idea should be introduced in the first sentence. A transition to the next idea (and next paragraph) should be expressed in the last sentence.
• To develop each idea, provide evidence in the form of factual detail, concrete examples, and argumentation.
• Explain the meaning of each fact, example, and argument. Show how they connect to the main idea of the paragraph. Use “connective tissue” throughout your paper to leave no doubt as to why you have included any fact, example, or argument.
• Each sentence should be connected to, and logically flow from, the preceding sentence. The logical connection throughout the paper should always be obvious.
• All your evidence should be linked to a paper trail with footnote references (see Essay Mechanics below).
• Restate your thesis with different terms. Explain why you believe you have proved it.
• Perhaps save an especially provocative insight or quotation from your research to make your point.
• Explain why what you have found out is important. Connect it to bigger issues. Place it in a broader context.
The research paper must be typed (double-spaced). Add page numbers. Check grammar and spelling, both electronically and line by line.
Keep direct quotations brief and pithy. Identify the source (e.g. “As Trotskii wrote, . . .”)
Use past tense except to report action in a novel, assertions by living scholars, things that are still true, etc.
All assertions require supporting evidence and argumentation.
Ideas, words, or important facts taken from your sources must be footnoted with page number references.
Use footnotes (not endnotes or in-text citations), according to Turabian, which is a simplified version of the Chicago Manual of Style, the preferred format among historians.
Place footnotes at the end of a sentence, never in the middle.
Give a full citation for a first mention of a work; then a brief citation (last name, a few title words, and page number/s).
Provide a bibliography at the end of your paper, including all the works cited (see Turabian).
Turn on spell-check and grammar-check; pay attention to the suggestion
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.