In this assignment you will identify a specific problem you would like to address (e.g., adolescent eating disorder), highlighted by a brief case study. Your task is to formulate an intervention plan / process based on your assessment of the problem. *IM A SOCIAL WORK MAJOR*
Include the following in your intervention planning and implementation:
· Who would you include in the intervention process? (CASE STUDY SHOULD BE 1 PAGE*
o Consider micro, mezzo and macro level intervention targets
o Be specific on who/what organizations are included, and the justification for such inclusion
· Choose any intervention that we have studied to apply**:
o Family Therapy
o Multisystemic Therapy (MST)
o Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or CBT
o Postmodern therapy approaches: Narrative or Brief Solution-Focused Therapy
o Attachment-based interventions, such as ARC, Theraplay®, and Compassionate Schools models
o Motivational interviewing
o Dialectical Behavior Therapy for adolescents (DBT)
o You may also choose to add an intervention as a secondary focus, but you must justify briefly how and why you think they fit together
· Clearly define and explain the proposed intervention, both overall and in terms of process, steps or stages related to your particular client or client system. This is the heart of the paper! Your intervention needs to be related throughout to the case study: client centered.
o Why did you choose this type of intervention? What are other ways that you could intervene, and why did you not choose those options?
o Who will implement the intervention?
o What strengths does the client/family bring to the intervention process?
o What are the components of the intervention and how will the social worker adapt them to this client/family?(See literature related to the intervention.)
o How long will the intervention take?
o What are some barriers to implementing the intervention? What are some solutions to these barriers?
· How will you evaluate your intervention? (Review the empirical literature for reliable and valid measures for the presenting issue, quantitative or qualitative.)
§ Be specific about what you will track and measure (relate this to your intervention)
§ Why did you choose your evaluation measure(s)?
§ How will the evaluation be conducted?
· What information will you need to do the evaluation?
· When will the evaluation occur?
· What are some barriers to conducting the evaluation? Solutions?
· How have you addressed issues of diversity, disadvantage, and other larger socio-cultural constraints (risk factors) and strengths?
· What are some ethical challenges you think may arise from working with this client/family, and how will you address them? (Reference the NASW Code of Ethics, 2017)
The case study should be approximately one page and can introduce the paper. NOTE: Title page and reference page are not included in page count.
*NO FANCY JARGONS*
Students will be assessed using the rubric posted under Assignments.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.