I have started the essay and need 5 pages comparing the artworks that I chose.
a thesis is needed for the essay so if the one that I chose does not fit, feel free to change it. (And please check the wording for the ones that I wrote)
I included the sample essay and the essay that I started in the files.
I need a detailed comparison of the artworks including composition, techniques, brushstrokes, artists, some historical information, etc.
Refer to these two websites for brushstrokes
please include all 4 sources. the two museum ones and the 2 brushstroke ones.
we were referencing michael sullivan’s the arts of china for the class so if possible, please include some background information from this as well.
The essay is very straight forward. no need for any academic wording.
here are some details required from the prompt:
remember to visually analyze and compare the two chosen artworks, and find a central thesis argument in your comparison. You do not need to describe all visual details of the two artworks; instead, you should focus on the visual aspects that you are comparing between the two. Ask yourself, what does the comparison between the two artworks tell you? What do you learn from your comparison?
Questions to ask as you visually analyze and compare the two paintings:
1. Paintings’ subject matters & genre: both are on natural landscapes, with depictions of mountains, trees, rocks, and rivers. But how are they different? And how are they similar?
2. Medium: Ink on silk. This means that they are both monochromatic, but pay attention to the shading. Where are the darker areas in the delineation of a mountain or a tree or a rock? And where are the lighter areas?
3. Format: Hanging scrolls. Is the painting vertical or horizontal
4. Line: Brushworks. How do these artists use their brushes and ink? Are the lines fine and thin? Or thick with heavy washes? Do you see axe-cut strokes? Or is it the controlled Baimaio? Or the loose calligraphic brushstrokes typical of the Chan Buddhist paintings?
5. Composition: How are the rivers, trees, rocks, and mountains organized in the painting? Where is the focal point where you think your eyes are most drawn to? Is it a corner composition?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.