Answer the following questions in a strong half page paragraph. You must use at least two quotes from each story and poem to support each response. Your response should reveal that you have a correct understanding of the story, but your answer can be your own unique or not so unique idea as long as you have evidence from the story to support your ideas. Use size 12 font and double space your responses.
1. Explain what you think Guy’s conflict is in “A Wall of Fire Rising,” How does Lili think he faces the conflict? Ultimately how does he face it? Why?
2. According to Jordan Langer Minnie Foster is represented as a victim because the male gender is represented as ungrateful and mocking, causing grief to the whole female gender. Discuss two other reasons Minnie Foster is a victim. “A Jury of Her Peers”
3. According to Short Stories for Studies, Sartie cannot tell ‘the truth’ and exonerate his father at the same time.” Explain how this quote reveals the very center of Sartie’s conflict in “Barn Burning.”
4. In Langston Hughes poem, “Harlem,” the poet asks a series of questions about a “dream deferred.” What do you think his answer to “What happens to a dream deferred?” based on the questions he asks?
5. Explain Hughes’ point about the African or African American race in “The Negro Speaks of Rivers.”
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.