No Plagiarism is allow
I’ll upload the paper that need to be added this assignment at the end
See specific instructions attached and also the sample of the paper that you can use to do this one
Directions for Unit 4 Child Case Study Entries 31-40
Number each entry and write a minimum of a paragraph for each one:
31. Your child is now 8 years old. What is his/her height and weight? When do you expect your child to begin their growth spurt?
32. What physical activities does your child participate in school and outside of school? What advances have you noticed in their physical abilities and motor skills since the preschool years? Why is it important to make sure your child gets plenty of opportunities for physical activity?
33. Do a Conservation test with your 8-year-old. Describe the test. Did your child answer correctly when you asked if they still had the same amount? Use the terms decentration and reversibility to explain why.
34. You are helping your child with their math homework. The problem is: ½ + ¼ + ¼ = _______ Using what you have learned about the concrete operational stage, what can you do to better help your child understand and solve this problem?
35. Your child is doing better in school than your neighbor’s child who is in the same class. Name some different reasons why your child is having an easier time succeeding in school.
36. You volunteer in your child’s 3rd-grade class. You notice there is a child named Ben with special needs who is fully included in the class.
-Name and briefly describe Ben’s special need.
-Describe what full inclusion means and name the benefits this situation can have for both your child and for Ben.
37. You have noticed a bit of a dip in your child’s self-esteem. Describe which of Erikson’s Psychosocial stages he/she is currently in and how this can be a factor in your child’s level of self-esteem. What can you do to help build their self-esteem?
38. Describe the characteristics of your child’s friendships. What are the benefits of having peer relationships?
39. One of your child’s close friends names Ky who you sometimes have over for playdates has parents who have just gotten a divorce. What changes have you noticed in Ky? What advice could you give Ky’s parents to make the situation easier on Ky?
40. What was your favorite part about being a parent of a school-aged child? What do you look forward to or what concerns do you have as your child matures into an adolescent?
How to Get a Good Grade on this Assignment:
Each entry should be one paragraph long and contain specific examples and facts that relate to course information.
Each entry is worth two points.
0= entry is missing
1= entry only partially answers the prompt, or some information is incorrect
2= thorough response that shows understanding of course material is given
While this Child Case Study assignment is assigned and turned in by unit, it is a collective project. To receive credit, you much complete all entries.
Review this Sample of the similar Child Case Study attached
Please let me know if you have any questions
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.