Tools of Titans Profile Assignment
Think of a skill, hobby, or activity in which you consider yourself an expert. It could be something academic or professional, relating to your job or degree program, or it could be something you do for fun (e.g., wakeboarding, working on cars, making and canning jelly, photography, gardening, or mastering a videogame). What have you “mastered”? What do other people come to you for help with?
Modeling after the entries in Tools of Titans, create your own personal advice page in Microsoft Word, outlining your tips for success in the activity you’ve mastered.
Submit the document to Canvas.
Model after the design of the Tools of Titans features.
Consider some (or all) of the following as possibilities to include in your profile:
· Choose an animal to represent you and note your favorite quote or motto.
· What images would you include as representative of your skill or ability?
· How can you be creative in your explanation, representation, and conveying of your ideas?
· How can the format of your profile add to the overarching theme of your presentation?
· How did you come to have this special ability?
· Who does your profile appeal to? How can you appeal to a broad(er) audience?
· Is this something that is your passion or more of a hobby?
Incorporate supplemental images and graphics as desired. Single-spaced the paragraphs and double-spaced between paragraphs (like this instruction page), no paragraph indentation, using appropriate headings and subheadings.
2-3 pages (with the majority being text, not images)
Suggestions for Tools of Titans Profile Assignment
1. This is a chance for you to be creative and imaginative. You are encouraged to use pictures, clipart, and color in your profile. How your page looks is the way you make your first impression, and having something visually stimulating will create a lasting first impression.
2. Have a purpose or message that resonates throughout your profile. What you are a “Titan” of should be the “thesis” or central idea behind everything in your profile. Your images, ideas, suggestions, structure, and words should all be intentional and emanate from this central, focusing idea.
3. You are encouraged to closely mimic a profile from the book Tools of Titans. Use it as a starting point and refer to it often as you write. Before you submit your profile, look back at where you started and double check that you included everything you wanted to in order to sell yourself in the most complete, best possible way.
4. Use either first person or third person language, but only one or the other. Do not switch back and forth with your pronoun use. This means you can use “I, me and we” or “he/she, they, them,” but do not mix these together.
5. If you use quotes from outside sources as a part of your profile, be sure to credit the author. If you have a picture, make sure it is clear why it is there or put a caption there explaining the what and why of it. You should not have a random pic of a sloth in your profile – even if your special skill is patience. A brief caption or sentence about the pic would help tie it to your profile and make it clear why you included it in your profile.
6. Look at the rubric before you begin the assignment. Knowing what is expected and how you will be evaluated should really help you meet expectations. If you have questions, ask.
7. Select a topic that you have enough to say about. If your profile is too short, it will feel like it is something you are not really a “titan” of. Make this something you could teach to someone, or something someone could use as an idea for making a change in their life. You might be great at make-up, but if you are also great about getting enough sleep, that may be something that appeals to a broader audience and is something that will likely improve quality of life more significantly. Write about sleep.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.