In contrast to the first two written assignments, the focus of this assignment will vary according to emerging or critical issues in justice studies. Please choose one of the topic areas below or if you prefer, select your own. Be narrow and specific with your research question. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to ask
1) What types of legal issues will we (society) be forced to deal with in 2020, as blockchain (Bitcoin,) or better known as (blockchain technology or distributed ledger technology) continues its transition from a start-up community to the financial services industry?
2) Issue of over representation of Aboriginal people in our prison systems?
3) Women offenders in federal institution
4) Ailing and aging offenders in federal institutions
5) Cause and solutions for youth crime?
6) Maintaining fairness (legal aid) standards for essential legal services vary across the country given the inadequate funding. Legal aid can amplify the difficulties of those already disadvantaged. Currently, there is no systematic gathering of data on how well the needs of Aboriginals peoples, women and children are being met. Evaluate and discuss.
7) Plea bargaining: is it fair? Does it undermine the integrity of the Criminal Justice System?
8) Wrongful convictions: strain the credibility of the CJS. Discuss
9) The role of the victim? Does re-victimization occur? Steps to address or avoid re-victimization. What steps if any have been taken to address this concern?
10) Crime as a business: enterprises organized for the sole purposes of profiting from crime.
11) Bill C – 51 – that gave CSIS an explicit mandate to engage in “threat-reduction activities”. Discuss possible impacts, current status, impacts on Charter rights.
12) Restorative Justice – advantages / disadvantages
13) The role of the SCC in setting precedent cases including, assisted – deaths. Benefits, harm if any, discuss
14) Discuss the topic of inconsistent information on the reliability of the Canadian Police Information Centre.
Submitted assignments must be typed and follow the most recent version of APA. Length: 1000 – 1200 words, excluding title page, in-text citations and references.
Your paper must:
Be submitted in 12 point font (Times Roman or Courier);
Include 1 inch margins;
Include a formal title page;
Include a separate References page;
Not exceed word count length (excluding title and reference page).
References – 10 – 12 academic, peer reviewed.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.