This homework assignment relates to Chapter 33 (Agency Liability and Termination). The lecture notes for Chapter 33 are HERE
and also in the Files folder under Lecture Notes.
1. What is Actual authority?
2. What is the primary duty that an agent owes to her principal?
3. What is Self-dealing by an agent?
4. When does an agent usurp an opportunity of the principal?
5. When does an agent Compete with the principal?
6. When does an agent misuse a principal’s confidential information?
7. What is Dual agency?
8. When is the principal liable to a third party for Tortious acts of the principal that injure the third party?
9. When is the agent liable to a third party for Tortious acts of the agent that injure the third party?
10. When is the principal liable to a third party for Tortious acts of an agent that injure the third party?
11. When is an agent liable to a third party for Tortious acts of a principal that injure the third party?
12. When is an agent liable to a third party for the contract the agent entered into with a third party?
13. When is the principal liable to a third party for the contract the agent entered into with a third party?
14. What is the implied warranty of authority?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.