You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
A. Identify a nursing theory that has influenced your values and goals.
1. Explain how nurses apply the identified theory from part A to implement excellent nursing practices.
2. Discuss how the identified theory from part A fits your professional practice.
B. Identify the contributions of two historical nursing figures in the nineteenth or twentieth century.
1. Compare the differences in contributions of the two historical figures identified in part B.
2. Describe how the contributions of the two historical figures influence your professional nursing practice.
C. Explain the functional differences between the State Board of Nursing and the American Nurses Association (ANA).
1. Define the roles of these two organizations.
2. Explain how these two organizations influence your nursing practice.
3. Explain the requirements for professional license renewal in your state.
a. Discuss the consequences of failure to maintain license requirements in your state.
4. Compare the differences between registered nursing license requirements in a compact state versus a non-compact state.
D. Discuss the functional differences between the Food and Drug Administration and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (see the web links below).
1. Discuss how the two regulatory agencies influence your professional nursing practice.
a. Describe your role as a patient advocate in promoting safety when a patient has requested to use an alternative therapy.
E. Discuss the purposes of the Nurse Practice Act in your state and its impact on your professional practice.
1. Discuss the scope of practice for a RN in your state.
2. Discuss how your state defines delegation for the RN.
F. Apply each of the following roles to your professional practice:
• a scientist
• a detective
• a manager of the healing environment
G. Identify two provisions from the American Nurses Association (ANA) Code of Ethics (see web link below).
1. Analyze how the two provisions identified in part G influence your professional nursing practice.
2. Describe a nursing error that may occur in a clinical practice (e.g., clinical setting, skills lab, or simulation).
a. Explain how the ANA provisions identified in part G can be applied to the error discussed in part G2.
H. Identify four leadership qualities or traits that represent excellence in nursing.
1. Discuss the significance of the four leadership qualities identified in part H in the nurse’s role as each of the following:
• a leader at the bedside
• within a nursing team or interdisciplinary team
2. Identify how your work environment impacts the following:
• nursing leadership
• decision making
• professional development
I. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
J. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.