• Identify the question/problem you are investigating. Keep our course theme in mind. We are not simply asking what is the truth of something, but rather interrogating how confidently we can comment on the “truth”.
• Articulate stakes: why your question matters and to whom. How does your topic relate to other people and issues?
• Accurately summarize common ideas about the problem, drawing on evidence. Use everything you’ve read to unpack the conversation about your topic. Identify and elaborate ongoing debates about your topic. What can you concede? What arguments do you counter?
• Analyze multiple kinds of evidence in detail. Create a conversation between multiple sources of evidence (at least two sources, preferably a combination of interview/survey you personally conducted and peer reviewed articles).
• Make a persuasive argument that resolves your question. Most thesis statements will look something like this: “There is an ongoing debate about ____. While some people think ____, based on their expertise in ____, other sources contend ___, because ____. I argue ____ is the most trustworthy interpretation of the issue, because ____.”
• Have a clear organization. Follow MLA paper formatting guidelines. Begin with an introduction that draws your reader in and explains what they’ll find in your paper. Include topic sentences, evidence and analysis in each body paragraph. End with a conclusion paragraph that summarizes the ideas you’ve put forward in the body paragraphs and reestablishes stakes.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.