Identify the ethical dilemma, legal violation, and moral issue in the scenario from a nurse practitioner perspective.
· Create an ethical and legal decision-making on Practice Dilemma – Honesty versus Withholding Information involving an advanced practice nurse in the field of a nurse practitioner:
Apply relevant codes of conduct that apply to the practice of nursing and nurse practitioner.
Describe one ethical principle and one law that could be violated and whether the violation would constitute a civil or criminal act based on facts.
Construct a decision that demonstrates integrity and that would prevent violation of the ethical principle and prevent the law from being violated.
List three recommendations that will resolve advanced practice nurses’ moral distress in the dilemma you have presented. Support your paper with a minimum of three scholarly references.
This Assignment should be 4 pages in length, exclusive of cover page and references.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
· be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
· consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary.
· utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors; and
· review APA formatting and citation information found in the Academic Success Center, online, or elsewhere in the course.
Your writing Assignment should:
· follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)
· be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
· display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
· use APA 6th edition formatting and citation style.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.