In terms of ethics, with respect to credibility in particular, how will you proceed and why? Will you:
1. Go forward with the report to your boss, Mr. Caldwell, where you will officially recommend termination of employment for Brad C. Trigg for employee theft?
2. Speak again to Mr. Trigg to smooth things over and to get his assurance that these falsified expense report submissions were isolated incidents and will not ever occur again? You will also not pursue the termination of his employment. In addition, you will carefully audit each expense report submission, along with the supporting documentation, from this point forward, for all salespeople in your charge. Of course, you agree to keep this arrangement strictly between you and Trigg.
3. Choose a different course of action? If so, state exactly what you would do and why.
You must choose one of the three options above, and explain why (in a single, well organized paragraph) it’s the best option when considering ethics with respect to credibility.
· Apply the pre comp document guidelines using the column labeled “Other.”
· Use Block style for your paragraph, which may be a maximum of 10 LINES of type when completed.
· Avoid using verbiage directly from the case or from the numbered options listed above when composing your paragraph. In fact, your topic sentence will read, “I would choose list item number ______.” From there, you will complete your composition.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.