The Project Proposal must include the following contents:
1) Situation Appraisal ;Who is the client, what is the issue (most important and challeging part)
2) Objective; What is the objective of the project (rather short)
3) Work packages; Distinct work packages discription
4)Methodology; How do we work? How do we collect resources and information? Who do we approach?
5) Project organization; Persons involved on both sides and their roles. Communication rules
6) Timeline; Duration and prospective dates for travel/meetings/workshops
7) Responsibilities and accountabilities; Access to client’s data and information
Project Proposal Theme: Deutsche Bahn – DB Cargo
Concept for “Principles of Consulting” Assignment (Proposal)
1. Company (Unit): DB Cargo
2. Problem: Decline in freight transport even though the Deutsche Bahn has an advantage in the climate-neutral mobility transition: Insufficient infrastructure and logistics, missing concept, competitive advantages ignored
3. Sources of evidence / data for slide(s) on problem analysis: Suggestions
4. Key question /Key goal: Expansion of the Cargo Sector, making use of existing climate advantages of rail transport and extent into a long term competitive advantage. Take the lead in the german mobility transition;
· What needs to be done in rail-infrastructure to reconstruct and strengthen the freight transportation?
· Why are existing capacities are not fully used and how can timetables and logistics be more efficient?
5. Consulting approach / tools proposed to client: SWOT or Porters Five Forces
· State of being
· Mission specification
· Definition of required status
· Mapping the gap – What needs to be done?
· Plan of action
6. Names of project team modules (and corresponding work streams in project timeline): · Team Infrastructure: Central connecting points/logistics centres, intersections, bottlenecks, integrated hubs for air-train-road and water traffic, corridors and cross-border corridors
Team Technological Improvements: Innovation and automation control command and signalling, Final Energy Demand, Noise, Error prevention
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.