Please NOTE that this assingment will be based on my notes and lectures that I will provide. The format does say 20-30 pages but as the rubric states, it is not that long because there is a format.
TERM PAPER – 2021
The topic this term will be to analyze the legal terms of reference agreement when dealing with a large service provider (i.e. Apple, Amazon, Google, Twitter) including all the elements associated with its usage subject to Ontario laws. The student will explain the application of all the legal concepts covered in class to the term paper and propose recommendations regarding the legal issues. You do not go outside the class material covered in class to complete the term paper. PAGE RUNDOWN:
– 1-2 pages Summary with recommendation
– 5 pages for intro with the objectives and methodology
– 10-15 pages on description and explanation of the clauses
– 5-10 pages for the application of any legal principles
– 2- 3 pages on lesson learned
– 3-5 pages on the Application of the agreement with your problem scenario of your choice dealing with privacy rights
*NOTE THIS IS A CANADIAN COURSE, MUST KNOW CANADIAN LAW OR SOME SORT OF IT.
Times Roman, 12 points, Report format
TO BE REMITTED ON THE LAST OF THIS COURSE, AT THE BEGINNING OF THE LECTURE. No late acceptance!!!
USE FOOTNOTES and appropriate references.
1. Executive summary with key recommendations (one-two pages)
2. Introduction (five pages) – explanation of the paper, objectives, ethical issues and methodology – how did you completed the paper steps by steps – including the business relationship with the stakeholders;
3. Description and explanation in your words of all the clauses of the document (fifteen pages to twenty pages);
4. Application of any legal principles (20) covered in class (seven to ten pages) and where these principles are to be found in the agreement;
5. Recommendations (5) and lessons learned (three pages);
6. Application of the agreement with your problem scenario of your choice dealing with privacy rights, closure of the web site and obligations to make changes to its content, legal corrective measures with provisions dealing with all the elements of the document (five to seven pages);
7. Document attached.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.