– Use the HW10.pdf to answer questions on the Answer Sheet docx.
– When you have completed the problem set, you will upload a single PDF file that includes your answers (on the answer sheet) and a print-to-PDF of the completed GoogleSlides image. Note: there are no calculations this week, but you need to be careful and clear in explaining/justifying your answers.
This assignment has Eart10 students making calculations to understand the sizes and flows to/from various hydrologic reservoirs. You will also learn a bit about how sea level is changing because of glacial melting.
Here is Homework #10:
– Homework #10, Global Hydrologic Cycle Preview the document[PDF] – This is the main assignment. Please also select the GoogleSlides version of Figure 1, so you can add some of the numbers.
– Please save a copy of this(GoogleSlidesHW10) file in your workspace, then edit as instructed and make a PDF to submit with your answer sheet.
When you have completed the problem set, you will upload a single PDF file that includes your answers (on the answer sheet) and a print-to-PDF of the completed GoogleSlides image. Please also include your calculations so we can see how you determined the answers.
– Please review the handout that describes a workflow for generating and combining PDF files.
– Please use the answer sheet for reporting your answers, and append your handwritten calculations to the answer sheet so that we can see how you got your answers. Showing your work will assure that you receive full credit for calculations. BE SURE TO ANSWER ALL NUMBERED AND LETTERED QUESTIONS.
– Upload your handwritten calculations for each question along with the answers that you’ll fill in on the answers sheet.
– You will find some attached figures that may be necessary to answer the questions.
– Textbook: Marshak, 2018 (6th edition), Earth: Portrait of a Planet
1. You MUST show handwritten calculations to receive credit for an answer that required calculations. We may award partial credit for incorrect answers, provided we can understand how a problem was solved. When making calculations, prepare a rough copy first. When you are through, rewrite your solutions neatly, including a clear record of assumptions and calculations that the grader may need to see. Turn in this final version, but save your notes in case you have questions later.
2. Work the problems in numerical order. In many cases, one problem will be based, in part, on the answer from an earlier problem. Please avoid arrows to other pages and statements like “problem finished on the back of next page.” It can be frustrating for us to hunt to find answers.
3. Don’t leave us guessing as to which of several answers is the right one–-box in your final answer.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.