Carrie 1. Reading the presenting case up to page 60, answer the following questions:
a. Are there any questions you might ask regarding her weight?
b. What other co-morbid disorders might you worry about? What are the indicators of this? Continue reading the rest of the vignette…….
2. What are your thoughts about the 90 meetings in 90 days? a. What would you say if this client came to you and indicated she is going to stop attending 12-step meetings?
b. Would you suggest alternatives? Explain.
3. What are some family issues that you may be concerned about in this case?
a. If so, what are they and how would you handle them?
4. Do an admitting ASAM level of care for this client based on her level of admitting care. .
5. Complete a diagnosis for Carries using the DSM 5.
6. What would be a list of treatment issues and concerns you would need to address in Carries ongoing care?
a. Are there issues you would want to address right away?
14 b. Are there issues you would wait for aftercare? Explain.
7. What are some of the potential ethical issues in this case?
8. Did you sense that there would have been any counter-transference if you would have to work with this client? Explain.
1. What are your thoughts about working with “involuntary” clients?
2. How would you handle a client who is chronically late for sessions?
a. What are some strategies you would use to address this issue?
3. What are some of Franks’ strengths and what are some of his weaknesses?
a. How would you address these in a session?
4. What is the significance of his family history?
5. Do an admitting ASAM on Frank based on his level of care.
6. Complete a diagnosis for Frank using the DSM 5.
7. Are there other services you might try to link Frank to? Explain.
8. What are some of the potential ethical issues in this case? 9. Did you sense that there would have been any counter-transference if you would have to work with this client? Explain.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.