GUIDELINES FOR THE PREPARATION OF DISSERTATION SYNOPSIS
The following guidelines and format of the synopsis must be submitted after having chosen the subject matter and topic of the project work. The students are advised to strictly follow the guidelines and format while giving a strong emphasis on the goals of the Dissertation to be achieved.
1. Title of the Dissertation/Topic – Digitalization in Supply Chain Management
2. Introduction including the background of the proposed study- (200 Words Approx.)
3. Review of the literature (200 Words Approx.)
4. Problem statement – (200 Words Approx.)
5. Need for the research – what prompts you to do the research? (200 Words Approx.)
6. Objectives – there may be so many dimensions to the research problem, but one may not have enough resources or time to study all dimensions. So, one lists the objectives to, in fact, draw the boundary for the research work. (100 words Approx.)
7. Research methodology: – Explains Method, tools, etc. for the study (200 Words Approx.)
8. Sources of data – Primary or secondary or both kinds of data may be used. What could be the probable sources of the secondary data applicable to the research? )(100 Words Approx.)
9. Sampling – in case primary data is to be collected, the technique of collection needs to be explained (200 Words approx.)
10. Expected outcome of the study ( 200 Words Approx.)
11. Bibliography (100 Words Approx.)
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.