1. Using the steps from the procedure below ( found on p. 74 of your textbook) and the medical condition and given barrier, developmental life stage, and/or cultural/ religious diversity consideration assigned (please see individual assignments below the procedure), to complete the procedure.
2. Utilize resources from your textbook and other CREDIBLE sources for patient education materials to use during the coaching/education session with the patient.
3. Practice how you would conduct your verbal interaction coaching session with the patient- incorporating the resources you have developed or located from a reliable source into the conversation.
4. Demonstrate the coaching session in class. Be prepared to share your screen so all can see the resources you are using during the encounter. The instructor will be acting as the patient during class but you should prepare as though I have the medical condition and given barrier, developmental life stage, and/or cultural/ religious diversity consideration assigned to you.
5. Write a brief script that you would use for the encounter. Upload the script and screenshots of the resources you will use when working with the patient in your scenario.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.