Part 2 – Final Draft Instructions
Use the following guidelines to write the final draft of your essay:
1. Your essay must be 900–1,200 words.
2. Your essay must compare two assigned readings from Weeks 1–3. (You may use biblical sources in your essay, but at least one of the readings should not be biblical. The comparison must include at least one non-biblical reading assignment.)
3. Refer to the specific authors and/or literary works to support your points. Include at least three quotes from each of the selected readings. For example, if you are comparing The Epic of Gilgamesh and Antigone, provide at least three quotes from each.
4. Your essay must be built on a careful study of the two selected readings and a thoughtful consideration of various ways of looking at (1) the characters; (2) their social, spiritual, and physical situation; (3) the goals and style of the author; and/or (4) the social, spiritual, and intellectual context of the intended audience of readers.
5. Your essay is not a research paper. Do not spend time looking up what scholars are saying about your two readings or about your topic. Focus on carefully comparing the two readings. If necessary, you may briefly consult scholarly print or internet sources to better understand the authors, cultures, or details of the works. If you use ideas or words from these sources, you must correctly cite them with in-text citations and at the end of the paper. However, your personal discoveries must dominate the essay; do not let the ideas of others have a major role in the essay.
6. Your essay must not include lengthy quotes from the selected readings. Lines of poetry, statements by characters, etc. must not dominate the essay. It is acceptable to include short quotes from the selected readings to illustrate your points. However, quotes in the essay must not add up to more than about 10% of the total length.
7. Your essay must include a clear thesis statement embedded in an interesting introduction, and must have three or more paragraphs in the body of the essay.
8. Your essay must include transitional statements guiding the reader from one paragraph to the next and from one thought to the next within each paragraph.
9. Your essay must include a conclusion that challenges the reader to thoughtfully review what has been covered and to think deeply about the possibilities of making further connections between the essay’s points and the reader’s daily life and thoughts.
10. Use current MLA, APA, or Turabian guidelines for both the format and citations.
11. Your essay must be double spaced, written in Times New Roman or Arial 12-point font, and use 1-inch margins.
I just went to a form that I attached a photo of the thesis paragraph and outline to this essay that was written on this topic the essay have to be a summary of that essay I attach thank you for your help
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.