case analysis of their chosen hospitality company’s services marketing strategies and tactics and outline their findings in a formal report format, either operating in the UAE or the global environment. critically analysed its services marketing strategies and tactics. Included in the report must be a one-page 1.5 spaced Executive Summary highlighting the major points of the paper and the key findings of the analysis. Be sure to identify the key issues and problems, offer possible solutions, and recommend a course of action, please also ensure that the articles that are presented in class are also integrated into the report analysis and recommendations from the company research will demonstrate understanding and relevance.
The purpose of this report is to ascertain your ability and skill in identifying the key marketing services theory and principles in the company selected. Your task is to critically evaluate your subject company’s business model in line with services Marketing theory and practices. You must ensure that you review the key chapter areas and link the models, principles and best practices and critically evaluate them against specific rubrics and criteria which you will need to create
The assignment should be in the form of a formal report, with executive summary, main body, and conclusions, end-text reference lists and appendices. Pages should be numbered. Figures and Tables must be numbered and labelled.
The linkage is important in order that you not only describe but also critically analyse the similarities but offer reasons and rationale of differences.
Report Areas for your consideration:
• • Compare and contrast your subject company’s service products, consumers and markets in the segment they trade and operate in.
• • Identify and clearly recognize the type of consumers and Understanding service consumers’ needs and wants using consumer behaviour theory and concepts.
• • Carry out a full analysis of the consumer segment that the firm serves indicating clearly what service marketing strategies are required and why.
• • How does your chosen company position their services in competitive markets and how do they achieve competitive advantage?
• • What does your chosen company do to develop service products and brands which stand out in consumers’ minds?
• • What are the various distributing services through physical and electronic channels and how does the company optimize these relationships to achieve a wider span
• • What revenue / capacity management service pricing and revenue management strategies and mechanisms does the company have in place and how do they use them to optimize for highest ROI.
• • What are the most appropriate service marketing communications available and how does the company use them.
• • Who is responsible for the design and implementation of service processes
• • How does the company balance demand and capacity in order to best use its resources
• • How does your company craft the service environment and what metrics do they use to measure with.
• • What processes and plans are in place to manage people for service advantage and what evidence is there that suggests this is a strategic process.
• • How does the company manage relationships and build loyalty to achieve a better ROI on its resource allocation.
• • What complaint handling mechanisms are in place and are they service recovery led or problem solving. How can the mechanisms be characterised.
• • What does the company do to improve its service quality and productivity and how do they measure these numbers / results
• • How does your subject company attempt to build a world class service organisation, what are the indicators, what evidence is there to suggest success or otherwise.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.