First select a type of reproductive cancer (e.g. prostate, breast, testicular, cervical, ovarian, uterine), then answer the following questions:
· What are the symptoms?
· What are the risk factors?
· How is it diagnosed?
· How is it treated?
· Who are local providers? (e.g., clinics, hospitals, treatment centers in Lincoln/Nebraska that provide treatment for this type of Cancer)
Be specific in your responses. For example, if Cancer A is treated with drugs, mention what kind of drug, what it does, and so forth. Avoid making statements such as, “Cancer A is treated with medicine,” without examples and further detail.
Your assignment will be graded on the following criteria:
· Your assignment should be written in 12-point Times New Roman, double-spaced, and 1-inch margins.
· Upload a Word .doc or .docx file type only.
· Your assignment should be at least 650 words. If you are under the limit, points will be deducted. If you are over the limit, nothing beyond 5.5 pages will be counted toward the assignment’s points.
· Write in paragraph form and use proper abbreviations (e.g., human papillomavirus (HPV)).
· Use APA format for in-text citations and references. Each paragraph that contains material from a source must have an appropriate citation.
· Your sources (no minimum number) may be drawn from the material you find useful (e.g., articles in scholarly or popular publications, websites), but do not use personal blogs as your source of information.
· Because this is a research assignment that requires a search for information, the course textbook and lectures cannot be used as sources.
· If you use four or more words directly from a source without putting them in your own words, you must use quotes or it is considered plagiarism.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.