Written Research Report: 15%
The final paper should follow the following outline:
1. Introduction: Do not use the term “introduction” see APA 7th edition formatting. In this section provide a brief overview of topic that was the focus of your practicum hours. This section should also include the purpose of the paper and a preview of what sections will be included. (This section should be 0.5 to 1 page).
2. Background and Significance: Provide background information on your topic and review its significance to those impacted. Because some of you have selected research topics outside of nursing, please discuss how the research will benefit those impacted as well as the community and/or society as a whole as a result of the research being conducted. You will need to use the scholarly peer-reviewed literature to assess the background and significance of your topic. (This section should be 2-3 pages in length).
3. Critique Your Research Project: In this section, critique your research project in the following three areas:
A. Identification of the enablers, barriers, and strategies for the development and implementation of the research and/or scholarly project, indicating possible solutions for the barriers.
B. Discussion of the outcomes expected from this project (e.g. implications for future research, scholarship, and evidence-based practice).
C. Evaluation of the overall value and contributions this research or scholarly project will make to consumers, nursing and other health professionals, administrators, and policy makers. (This section should be 4-5 pages in length).
4. Role of Advanced Practice Nurses: Evaluate the role of advance practice nurses in relation to the research project. Consider personal objectives achieved related to advancement of research knowledge and competencies. If you worked on a non-nursing related project, discuss the value of the research process to advanced practice nursing (This section should be 1-2 pages).
5. Reflection: This section should include your reflections regarding your research experience this semester. Include your views on the challenges that you faced and the learning that you experienced. You may use FIRST PERSON in this section ONLY. (This section should be 1-2 pages).
6. Conclusion: This should include a summary of your entire paper. (This section should be 0.5 – 1 page).
7. Format: Use the American Psychological Association ([APA], 2020) to format your paper. An APA 7th edition paper template has been provided for you in the weekly module and the course resources. You can refer to this for reviewing the format of the title page and headers within an APA formatted paper.
8. Grammar and Mechanics: Your paper should be proofread and spell checked. There should be few or no grammatical or mechanical errors.
9. Length: The paper should be a MINIMUM of ten (10) double spaced pages. Failure to meet this minimum length requirement will result in the loss of points.
10. Sources: You should use a MINIMUM of five (5) scholarly peer-reviewed sources. These sources should be published within the last five (5) years.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.