This is a THEORY PAPER – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – Very important. 🙂
– Your paper must have an introduction that clearly outlines the topic, why it is important, and how your sources offer a compelling way to understand the issues, problems or questions involved. This is the place where your paper becomes either an “opinion” paper or one where you argue a scholar’s argument in an analytical, interpretive way.
– In the body of your paper you must identify the most important theory used by your main scholars and analyze it. This is where the body of the concept paper becomes the body of the theory paper.
When you no longer simply define concepts and discuss their meaning, but also move on to discuss the theory context in which they make sense, you’re effectively discussing theory. But this is not something you do on your own by simply expressing your thoughts on the meaning or history of concepts. This is something you must do by engaging with theorists who have worked with the concepts you have identified. Often times, your sources tell you where they got their concepts from and your job is to trace these or related sources and expand your discussion of the theory in which the concepts make sense.
– Do not confuse the discussion of theory with a discussion of empirical examples, policy analysis quantitative data and the like that your source scholars may use. Scholars use these elements only as tools to illustrate larger arguments and core concepts. You must remain focused on the arguments, concepts and theory of your sources and the interpretation of these elements based on contextual sources.
– Your discussion of the theory must be well organized in a coherent (not contradictory or inconsistent) and logical manner. This means you need to figure out if the theory used in your sources is the same across multiple sources and how those sources complement rather than contradict each other. In other words, you’re not writing a paper where you compare one argument (for example, a pro-globalization argument) against another (for example, an anti- globalization argument) and where you try and offer a “balanced” perspective (for example, what you would call your own perspective) by taking bits and pieces from one side and supplementing them with the other. Read carefully and decide what theory you will follow and what scholarly argument your paper will develop.
– Your paper should have a conclusion where you will highlight how the theory you have worked on helps us see the issue or questions under discussion in a particularly convincing or compelling way.
**ALL SOURCES MUST BE SCHOLARLY SOURCES. This is very important. Thank you so so much.
To help out, I have already picked some sources that should be used in the essay.
They are the following:
Acker, J. (2004). Gender, Capitalism and Globalization. University or Oregon. Source available here: https://journals-sagepub-com.ezproxy.library.yorku.ca/doi/pdf/10.1163/156916304322981668 *NEEDED IN ESSAY
Robinson, W. (2008). Understanding Global Capitalism. University of California. Source available here: https://escholarship.org/content/qt6tp8s0bv/qt6tp8s0bv_noSplash_31ffee671fddfe41890698109512c30b.pdf
Falquet, J. (2011). Analyzing Globalization from a feminist perspective. Cairn International. Source available here: https://www.cairn-int.info/article-E_TGS_025_0081–analyzing-globalization-from-a-feminist.htm#
Federici, S. (2011). Feminism and the politics of the commons. Wealth of the commons. Source available here: http://wealthofthecommons.org/essay/feminism-and-politics-commons*NEEDED IN ESSAY
Barrientos, S., Kabeer, N., & Hossain, N. (2004). The gender dimensions of the globalization of production. International Labour Organization. Source available here: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=908162#:~:text=The%20globalization%20of%20production%20has,have%20an%20active%20social%20life.&text=In%20general%2C%20men%20are%20more,sector%2C%20which%20creates%20gender%20inequality.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.