*I WILL SEND THE DATA
Demonstrate a critical understanding of quantitative data analysis and apply appropriate analytical techniques to a range of data using quantitative data analysis software. (Assignment Two)
2) Demonstrate a critical understanding of qualitative data analysis and apply appropriate analytical techniques to data using qualitative data analysis software. (Assignment Two)
3) Develop a comprehensive and practicable research proposal which includes a viable research question and supporting aim and objectives. (Assignment One)
4) Design an appropriate research methodology proposing a suitable sampling strategy; data collection approach; valid analytical method(s); associated philosophical stance; and any ethical issues related to the research question. (Assignment One)
Assignment Two (70%) – PORTFOLIO
For Assignment Two, you need to continue from Assignment One by collecting data and analyzing it using the software packages provided such as SPSS, NVivo and Mozdeh. A relevant example for Assignment Two will be provided in class to enable you to achieve the highest mark possible.
In order to complete Assignment Two, you need to perform the following tasks:
• You need to broadcast your online survey questionnaire by the end of the week to your classmates by posting it on the discussion forum and emailing your classmates. You are required to collect primary data from your classmates. For the research methods, you will employ hypothetical data, but you will need to use real data when completing the dissertation. Note: we will ask no questions about your data; we are more interested in how you analyze data and interpret the computer outputs correctly. ***I HAVE THE DATA***
• Your online survey questionnaire should consist closed-ended (multiple-choice questions to be analyzed using SPSS software).
• Your online survey questionnaire should also consist and open-ended (essay) questions (to be analyzed using NVivo software).
• You need to obtain at least ten responses (survey questionnaire). You can help and peer review each other’s survey to complete Assignment Two successfully .
As a postgraduate student, you are free to devise your own structure (headings, subheadings, etc.), using a format such as Sections 1, 2 and 3, etc. or Introduction, Methodology, Research Questions, Conclusion.
Assignment Two is a 2,450 word assignment excluding tables, figures, references, appendices, calculations (if it is required) etc. However, the word count is a guide only; it will not be applied mechanically to determine your marking; please see the above masters level marking criteria.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.