Introduction of your report:
Clearly identify the chosen topic
1. Outline the aims and objectives of the report
2. Clearly identify the chosen topic.
3. Introduce the topic within the context of your own practice / area of interest.
4. Discuss reasons for choice with reference to the current situation locally, nationally, internationally.
Background: Literature review and epidemiology
1. Explore national and international literature relevant to your chosen topic.
2. Relate findings from the literature to the context of the chosen topic.
3. Present relevant epidemiology data and discuss current trends.
Development of your report which must include:
• Critical appraisal of best practice relating to your chosen topic
• Evaluation of relevant policies and guidelines
• Recommendations based on the evidence for future practice.
1. Identify current policies, guidelines and / or practices that are used in your practice / area of interest with reference to your chosen topic.
2. Critically evaluate the policies / practices relating to your chosen topic and discusses this with reference to patient / client outcomes.
3. Using the literature, describe and discuss possible alternative approaches to the identified problem / area of interest.
4. Using the literature, provide recommendations for ‘best practice’ within your area of work / interest.
5. Provides a concise conclusion to the report.
APA referencing and presentation
1. APA 6th referencing is used
2. Literature is appropriately applied to the subject
3. Literature is drawn for a wide range of perspectives and journals
4. Clear and logical writing style
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.