Read the article with the pictures I sent you All of these activities and this essay are responses to author Tracy López’s article on non-Spanish-fluent Latinas, answer question 1-5 for this essay in the photos I sent above .This essay requires collecting those items you already wrote, adding more information if necessary, and forming them into one smoothly-written paper with an introduction, transitions, a minimum of repetition, and a conclusion.1. leave a blank space top left-hand corner, for name then primary family name with no commas and no period.
2. Write the assignment name directly below your name: First Analytical Essay (with no period).
3. Three or so lines below the assignment name, plan to write a title for your paper. You can come back and do this after you write the paper if you like.
4. Set your paper to automatically double space.
5. Use 12-point Times New Roman or a similar font.5. After that, you have two choices: If you have personal or family experiences with this topic, write about that experience here. my experience being East African and my parent not speaking Somali but only English and when I would speak with my auntes and uncles I would be made fun of. use this for my experience for this essay. Now write an introduction. A traditional introduction tells about the topic and why it’s important, maybe previews (mentions) the main points that are coming in your essay, or in some way makes the topic seem interesting to the reader. Don’t worry if it’s not perfect because we have not worked with introductions yet.
8. The last part of your paper is the conclusion. You can choose to use one or more of the following strategies, or you can come up with your own conclusion. Some strategies:
–tell why this topic is important
–make a recommendation, give advice
–predict the future of this issue (look to the future)
–restate the main idea from the introduction using different wording
–tell a lesson that can be learned from this topic
–Or whatever makes the paper feel finished.
Plagiarism Free Papers
Originality & Security
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.