Carrie 1. Reading the presenting case up to page 60, answer the following questions:
a. Are there any questions you might ask regarding her weight?
b. What other co-morbid disorders might you worry about? What are the indicators of this? Continue reading the rest of the vignette…….
2. What are your thoughts about the 90 meetings in 90 days? a. What would you say if this client came to you and indicated she is going to stop attending 12-step meetings?
b. Would you suggest alternatives? Explain.
3. What are some family issues that you may be concerned about in this case?
a. If so, what are they and how would you handle them?
4. Do an admitting ASAM level of care for this client based on her level of admitting care. .
5. Complete a diagnosis for Carries using the DSM 5.
6. What would be a list of treatment issues and concerns you would need to address in Carries ongoing care?
a. Are there issues you would want to address right away?
14 b. Are there issues you would wait for aftercare? Explain.
7. What are some of the potential ethical issues in this case?
8. Did you sense that there would have been any counter-transference if you would have to work with this client? Explain.
1. What are your thoughts about working with “involuntary” clients?
2. How would you handle a client who is chronically late for sessions?
a. What are some strategies you would use to address this issue?
3. What are some of Franks’ strengths and what are some of his weaknesses?
a. How would you address these in a session?
4. What is the significance of his family history?
5. Do an admitting ASAM on Frank based on his level of care.
6. Complete a diagnosis for Frank using the DSM 5.
7. Are there other services you might try to link Frank to? Explain.
8. What are some of the potential ethical issues in this case? 9. Did you sense that there would have been any counter-transference if you would have to work with this client? Explain.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.