The project includes a written report and a presentation. The purpose of this project is to perform a an analysis of a country taking into account both their cultural values as well as their human resource practices/policies. Such an analysis would be similar to part of the analysis you would perform as a manager considering entering a country.
The grade on your written report will be affected by the content as well as by the quality of the writing. Below is a list of the topics that should be addressed in your report.
Human Resource Management:
* Labor laws (actual laws per EIU country commerce report but also the degree of labor freedom per Heritage Foundation and Doingbusiness.org)
* Unions (participation rate, whether they are powerful, are strikes common)
* Participation of women in work force
* Cost of labor (compensation — provide minimum wage and wages in different fields and/or different levels in US dollars,)
* 1. Turn in a professional looking report font 12, 1 inch margins, double spaced with a title page.
* 2. Follow the outline above and cover each topic. If you truly cannot find any information make a note that you conducted the research and found nothing. Be aware I may choose to do some research myself and confirm the lack of information.
* 3. Have each member review the document for grammar, spelling, and overall quality of writing.
* 4. Reference all works in the following way:
* Within the text the parentheses go within the sentence were you are using the reference…right after the appropriate info:
* “Mexico’s per capita GDP is $X,XXX (Gomez, 1999; CIA, 2000).”
* Then in your list of references (at the end of your report), list the works in alphabetical order:
* Book ex: Adler, N., J. 1992. International Dimensions of Organizational Behavior. Belmont: Wadsworth Publishing Company.
* Internet ex: CIA. April 1, 2000. The World Factbook. https://www.cia.gov/resources/publications/publications-list/
* Article ex: Gomez, C. 1999. Article Name. Name of Magazine or Journal. 19: 32-50.
5. Make sure you include the full URL so I can get to the same info you used.
• 6. Use quotes when using a reference word for word.
* I. Use bullet points or list information within your paper (I expect well-written paragraphs).
* 2. Copy from your sources.
* 3. Quote paragraphs at a time.
* 4. Forget to provide references of sources used after each use. If reference is not included within text I will assume you are plagiarizing. The minimum punishment for plagiarism is an F.
* 5. Provide only one reference for each page. If you have obtained all the information in a page from one source (this should not happen often) then provide that reference at least once in each paragraph making it clear that the information in that paragraph comes from that one source.
* 6. Trust only one internet source…confirm your numbers and info with different sources.
Please use following links:
I have attached the Ecommerce that MUST be used, you can also use he following link:
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.