The content for my case study is ready, it has to rewritten in APA format with 3 references.
Case Study – Focused Exam: Abdomen – SP3 Assignment
Ms. K.S. is a 55 year old female who presents to the emergency department with complaints of severe abdominal pain.
Past Medical History
• Mother of 2 children, ages 20 and 18 years
• STD in past
• Kidney stones 10 years ago
Pertinent Family History
• Father alive and healthy age 71
• Mother with a history of hypertension, and gallstones, alive age 70
• Brother with a history of obesity, alive age 41
• Sister alive and healthy age 36
Pertinent Social History
• Patient works for a local hospital doing IT assistance, has worked there for 10 years
• Patient’s hobbies include reading, knitting, and baking
• Diet: mostly veggies and chicken
Upon exam, K.S.’s vitals are found to be as follows:
Temp: 38.1 c (100.6 F)
• Please find below the instructions for SP3 – Case Study Assignment. This assignment is instead of the in-person SP3 encounter.
• Please include a cover page, in-text citations, and reference page. Please use APA format.
• The assignment should not exceed 5 pages excluding cover page and reference page.
• The assignment due date is 4/6/2020 at 11:59pm
1. Please watch the video and review the information provided. The link to the video is:
2. Which other questions would you ask Ms. KS with regards to her medical condition during HPI, PMH, Allergies, and pertinent review of systems (please suggest a minimum of one question per section). Explain your rationale for asking your suggested questions. (20 points)
3. Please list (at least five) abnormal findings you identified during the abdominal exam conducted by the student on the video and explain what each of this findings indicate. (20 points)
4. Given the patient’s chief complaint and HPI information, besides abdominal exam, which other systems would you include in this focus case-study? Please explain your rationale and provide at least one reference supporting your rationale. (10 points)
5. Do you agree with the student’s diagnosis? Please explain your rationale and provide at least two references supporting your rationale.
6. Please provide two more differential diagnoses (besides appendicitis). Explain the rationale for each diagnosis and the diagnostic tests you would order to rule each diagnosis out. (20 points)
7. Provide a plan of intervention for Ms. KS. The plan should include: diagnostic tests, symptom management, patient education, consultation with other disciplines. (5 points)
8. What would you do different regarding the patient’s abdominal exam? (5 points)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.