1. Choose an organization that has a training need. See options below. Keep in mind you will be writing about this organization and it’s training program extensively so you must pick an organization that either (A) has been written about extensively in the news and literature or (B) you are personally familiar with. This will ensure you have easy access to information with which to complete your paper. Approx. range, 5-8 pages.
– Past or present company you worked for (small or large but at least 15-20 employees)
– Global or national company that has been written about extensively in news or literature that you are interested in (ex. Apple, Google, GE, etc.)
– Small or mid-size private or local company you are familiar with and have access to information about (your company, friends company, etc)
– Non-profit organization
– Religious organization (church, ministry non-profit)
– Educational institution such as a local K-12 school, ISD, community college, or university
– Government agency or municipal department
2. Assignment #2 titled, Training Program Overview. This will be the first component and first phase of your organizational training project. For this exercise/assignment you will explain the context for your project and discuss the background information of the training issue and how your training program will improve it. This paper, Assignment 2, is the first major section of the overall final project, Assignment 5. This week’s paper will cover the following topics and sub-sections:
A. Abstract- Follow APA guidelines
B. Problem Statement- In 2-5 sentences clearly explain the organizational problem and need for training.
C. Background Information-
– Including type of industry
– Brief history of the company
– Business model, organizational vision, mission, strategy, and objectives
– Description of the organizational culture if necessary
D. Executive Summary- Summary of the organizational training issue which is a more detailed discussion of the problem statement which should include:
– Discuss how the organization’s performance is impacted by the lack of the training and try to quantify this in dollar figures, stats, behaviors, etc.
– Discuss how it is affecting the customer, target market or members
– Who else is affected internally within the company down the line (other departments, other workers, etc.)
– Briefly describe how the training will address and solve this problem effectively
– Other relevant facts or sections as you see fit…this is your project!
3. Always include a title page page for each assignment and a reference section (appendices if needed). Each assignment will look like a stand-alone paper. However, when you combine them for the final paper (Assignment 5) you will do some final editing to make it all flow as one paper with one title page, reference section, appendices, etc.
4. Reminder, Assignments 2-4 are participation grades to keep you on track and moving forward. You are welcome to edit and change anything you want regarding these weekly assignments leading up to putting together the final paper (Assignment 5). In other words, if you reach the week of the final paper and you realize that you need to change something in your writing or content in Assignment 2, you are free to do so as much as you like, nothing is set in stone prior to turning in the final paper. The final paper, will be a fully graded assignment with which you will receive a grade and feedback.
5. Reminder, Moodle system has a 8MB limit to assignment file size so be sure not exceed that. If you are having trouble with that for some reason, you may submit via email as a last resort.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.