Costco Company Analysis (20% of grade)
1. Consider you are hired as a consultant for a multinational company. Your task is to analyze the
chosen company, and determine the critical issues it faces in its strategic management
Provide solutions/recommendations for the identified issues using the theories and concepts
The final outcome is a company report that should also address:
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Market selection & entry mode choice
• Firm strategy
• Corporate social responsibility
2. A typical project should include the following sections:
• Executive Summary (1/2 page) If you submit projects without this section your grade will be
significantly negatively affected. Do this section last.
• Introduction (1pages) Brief company overview and context of analysis.
• External Analysis (3 pages)
o General assessment of the environment
o Stakeholder analysis
o Porter’s 5 forces
• Internal Analysis (3-4 pages)
o Financial analysis
o Strengths and weaknesses & VRIO
o Value chain analysis
• Strategy identification (1 page)
• Recommendations (3 pages)
3 potential strategies
o Commit to one of the recommended strategies
o Outline a strategic implementation plan
3. You will need to present a minimum of 7 sources of information in your citations. Some
of the following sources will help you gather information about your assigned company
as you conduct your analysis:
• Chosen company website
• http://www.economist.com/ (you can set up a free account to search articles)
• Do not include websites such as:
(while you may use it in your initial information gathering, you must go
further and dig deeper into other sources)
• Please document your sources in a proper APA format.
4. The final report should have the following characteristics:
• 11-12 double-spaced pages, excluding the title page and any attachments,
• such as figures, tables, appendixes, and references
• Use Times New Roman 12 point font, and 1” margins all around.
• Subtitles and Table of contents are required
Please follow the APA style for the citation format
7• You must submit a hardcopy of your project PLUS upload it to the Turnitin
Your paper will not be graded if it is not uploaded to Turnitin.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.