This must be an informative, creative and interesting presentation.
• You must prepare a presentation that is approximately 8-10 minutes. You can use Prezi, Powerpoint, etc. If you do not do a voice over or video, there should be enough content within the presentation to last 8-10 minutes **See highlight section below regarding voice over/video option**
• You will be graded on your content (connection to class information), creativity, and presentation. The rubric can be found on D2L. (Pay close attention to the media portion-many times that part is left out on student presentations)
• DO NOT COPY AND PASTE DIRECTLY FROM YOUR RESOURCES. This presentations are automatically sent to Turnitin. Please, summarize the information and put in your own words.
• You must include a reference slide! Please try your best to use APA format (do not just copy and paste the links if they are internet sources). A minimum of 3 references is required.
• You must present a discussion question at the end of your presentation. This details further thought provoking material in regards to your topic. It demonstrates critical thinking skills and your ability to “think outside” the box.
• You will choose your topic. There can be no repeat topics and topic choices are on a first come first serve basis. There is a list of topics in the “Final Presentation” folder on D2L. You will access the GoogleDoc and type your name in the box that corresponds to your chosen topic. Please do not erase anyone’s name and do not pick a topic that has already been chosen. If you notice that someone did remove your name, please email me and I will handle it.
• IF YOU END UP CREATING A PRESENTATION ON AN UNAPPROVED TOPIC OR A TOPIC THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN CHOSEN YOU WILL EARN A ZERO!
• You are to submit your presentation to the appropriate drobox by Friday, May 1 at 12pm (NOON).
• Email me with any questions or concerns. Please do not wait until the last minute to complete this presentation. You should take into consideration that things happen, such as a computer breakdown, loss of wifi, etc. so this is why it is important to not wait until the last minute. Late submissions will not earn a grade.
• Typically, a voice over is required for this presentation. However, with so many changes to the semester, I am not going to make this a requirement. If you choose to do a voice over or include the video of you presenting the material, I will provide 10 points extra credit on this assignment. It must meet the 8-10 minute requirement though in order to earn the full 10 extra credit points.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.