please compose a 1500 (~5 Pages) word essay that explores a theme across at least two texts that we have read in the second half of the semester.
Please use the following guidelines when composing your essay:
Build your essay from a central thesis statement. This means that you have one major point that you are making throughout your analysis that all paragraphs seek to prove.
Construct the body paragraphs to follow a logical progression from the argument (topic sentence), examples from the texts, and explanations of how these examples prove your overall points.
Make sure you show rather than tell with examples from the texts. Quotes work well when you want to point to specific lines.
You do not need to use any outside materials for this exam. You only need the texts themselves.
Use MLA formatting guidelines, and make sure you provide line numbers for poetic works.
Think deeply rather than broadly. You don’t have to summarize the complete narratives. Focus on those elements that are the most important for your overall point.
Please answer one (1) of the questions below for your final exam in a 1500 word essay. See the Information on Blackboard for more instructions.
1. Many of our texts explore the definitions of loyalty and honor in terms of what people should do because of the role they hold or the power they have. Often these words mean the same thing, and at times they can be very different. In your essay, discuss how two of the texts depict honor and loyalty. Explain what you see as the important similarities and differences in these approaches.
2. In the Defence of Poesy, Sir Philip Sidney argues that true fiction serves to teach and delight the reader in order to prompt virtue. Explore this idea in two different texts (not Sidney’s Defence) and describe how they teach and delight, if at all. In your essay, compare the similarities and differences in these approaches.
3. The idea of courtly love carried tremendous weight during the Renaissance. Explain how two different texts depict courtly love and where their approaches are similar and where they are different.
4. Many of the texts we’ve read in this class center, at least in part, on the idea of justice. Explore how two of the texts depict the principles of justice and how these principles bear out in similar or different ways.
5. Select two texts and discuss them in terms of the concept of patriotism. Explain how the texts present the idea of support for country and how different characters support or challenge this idea. Think about how the characters might represent the authors’ perspectives.
The readings to choose from is The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus (Christopher Marlowe), Gulliverls Travels (Jonathan Swift), The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano (Olaudah Equiana), Sidney’s Defense of Poesy
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.