THIS IS A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION. FULL INSTRUCTIONS AND 2 REFERENCES ARE INCLUDED.
Since this is a Board meeting, your presentation will be delivered in PowerPoint (PPT). Follow the content and formatting directions below:
• Your presentation must have a Title Page slide.
• Each slide after the title page must have a heading, and use fonts between 12-14 pt.
• For each of the risk categories, you may use no more than 2 slides.
• Following the title page, the next slide must be an Executive Summary. The summary should present a high-level (bulleted) synopsis of the slides that follow including the potential impact on Salesforce.com from the risks being addressed and the goals for the proposed mitigations.
• The first slide for each risk category must provide a synopsis of risks. In this slide, you will present a high-level overview (using bullets or tables, or graphs, or other illustration, not dense text) of the risk factors and their potential impact.
• The second slide for each risk category must present your recommendation for mitigation (using bullets or a table). Focus on: what you are recommending, and why you are recommending it.
• The final slide of your presentation must be a References Page to support your findings and recommendations.
• As with Assignment 1, you are being asked to present a series of recommendations, not just regurgitate information that the Board already knows. Your presentation should provide the Board with new insights on risk mitigation approaches.
• Note: Additional material and talking points may be included in the “Notes” sections of your PowerPoint. If you include additional materials, keep these brief and to the point.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.