Part 2 – Final Draft Instructions
Use the following guidelines to write the final draft of your essay:
1. Your essay must be 900–1,200 words.
2. Your essay must compare two assigned readings from Weeks 1–3. (You may use biblical sources in your essay, but at least one of the readings should not be biblical. The comparison must include at least one non-biblical reading assignment.)
3. Refer to the specific authors and/or literary works to support your points. Include at least three quotes from each of the selected readings. For example, if you are comparing The Epic of Gilgamesh and Antigone, provide at least three quotes from each.
4. Your essay must be built on a careful study of the two selected readings and a thoughtful consideration of various ways of looking at (1) the characters; (2) their social, spiritual, and physical situation; (3) the goals and style of the author; and/or (4) the social, spiritual, and intellectual context of the intended audience of readers.
5. Your essay is not a research paper. Do not spend time looking up what scholars are saying about your two readings or about your topic. Focus on carefully comparing the two readings. If necessary, you may briefly consult scholarly print or internet sources to better understand the authors, cultures, or details of the works. If you use ideas or words from these sources, you must correctly cite them with in-text citations and at the end of the paper. However, your personal discoveries must dominate the essay; do not let the ideas of others have a major role in the essay.
6. Your essay must not include lengthy quotes from the selected readings. Lines of poetry, statements by characters, etc. must not dominate the essay. It is acceptable to include short quotes from the selected readings to illustrate your points. However, quotes in the essay must not add up to more than about 10% of the total length.
7. Your essay must include a clear thesis statement embedded in an interesting introduction, and must have three or more paragraphs in the body of the essay.
8. Your essay must include transitional statements guiding the reader from one paragraph to the next and from one thought to the next within each paragraph.
9. Your essay must include a conclusion that challenges the reader to thoughtfully review what has been covered and to think deeply about the possibilities of making further connections between the essay’s points and the reader’s daily life and thoughts.
10. Use current MLA, APA, or Turabian guidelines for both the format and citations.
11. Your essay must be double spaced, written in Times New Roman or Arial 12-point font, and use 1-inch margins.
I just went to a form that I attached a photo of the thesis paragraph and outline to this essay that was written on this topic the essay have to be a summary of that essay I attach thank you for your help
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.